What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- Mayentis will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Session Cookies: they are temporary and remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and facilitating its use.
- Session cookies: those that are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date and will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-Party Cookies: Mayentis may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the site and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: